Winter Photo Contest
Conserving Carolina is hosting a Winter Photo Contest to help showcase some of our favorite places during the winter months. Starting January 3, 2020, each participant will have one month to submit up to 5 winter photos taken within western North Carolina and upstate South Carolina. We’ll announce the winner just in time for Valentines Day!
Enter by sharing your winter photos to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter with the hashtag #LovingWinterCC! Whether it’s sledding down Bearwallow Mountain or capturing a quiet landscape, we welcome your unique perspective. When you experience winter in WNC and Upstate SC, what is it you love to see?
How To Enter:
- Submissions must be received by February 3 with the hashtag #LovingWinterCC to be considered.
- Photo submissions MUST be made visible to the public on social media for viewing.
- Limit up to 5 photo submissions per person.
- Photos must be taken within WNC & Upstate SC.
- February 7 – In the final stretch! The Top 5 finalists are announced for one week of voting. The photo with the most likes on Instagram and Facebook combined wins!
- February 14, Valentine’s Day – Voting on Top 5 Photos officially closes at noon and a winner is announced!
- The winner will receive a gift basket with a Conserving Carolina t-shirt, Waterfalls of North Carolina 2020 calendar, Valentine’s chocolate, and more!
Submissions must be received by February 3 with the hashtag #LovingWinterCC to be considered. Limit up to 5 photo submissions per person. Photos must be taken within WNC & Upstate SC. All photos must be original and yours. Entrants must obtain permission from any individual or group of individuals featured in a photograph before submitting it to the contest. Conserving Carolina staff will make selections based on the quality, composition, content, originality, creativity, and location. Decisions are final and in sole and absolute discretion of staff. This Contest is hosted by Conserving Carolina and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram. Facebook and Instagram are not connected in any way with our contest run on their platform and they are completely released of responsibility.
Hiking Challenge 5
Did you know Conserving Carolina also has a Hiking Challenge? Feed two birds with one scone by hiking on 8 lands protected by Conserving Carolina and photographing your journey to earn more rewards!