Guardians of the Green
The Guardians of the Green program recognizes charitable contributions made to Conserving Carolina by small businesses, corporations, organizations and affiliate groups. Guardians are charitable businesses who share in Conserving Carolina’s land protection values and vision by providing strong financial backing and by taking an active role in our work.
As a Guardian of the Green, your business or organization provides the essential funding Conserving Carolina needs to respond to local land conservation priorities. Seizing vital, local conservation opportunities –while they still exist –will forever impact the quality of life for our children, grandchildren, and beyond.
As a Guardian, you will be able to convey this message importantly to clients, customers and those you serve uniquely. Once you are a Guardian, you will be invited to renew your membership on an annual basis.
Join us and have a year-long impact with our annual business membership program. Your once-a-year membership contribution will not only benefit conservation, it will provide year-round recognition for your business at our events, in our materials and much more.
The membership levels for Guardians of the Green start at $500. Benefits increase as the contribution level increases.
- Your business name or logo presented at special events
- Your business name or logo on our website, with a link to your website
- Special acknowledgement in our Annual Report
- Year-round invitations to and recognition at our annual Conservation Celebration, Land Lovers Picnic, For Land’s Sake and other events
- Access to our members-only events
- Satisfaction in knowing that your business is helping to save land and water in WNC and upstate SC