Guardians of the Green
The Guardians of the Green program recognizes charitable contributions made to Conserving Carolina by small businesses, corporations, organizations and affiliate groups. Guardians are charitable businesses who share in Conserving Carolina’s land protection values and vision by providing strong financial backing and by taking an active role in our work.
Conserving Carolina protects land and water, promotes good environmental stewardship and creates opportunities for people to enjoy nature. As a Guardian, you will be able to show your clients, customers, and those you serve that your business shares these values. Once you are a Guardian, you will be invited to renew your membership on an annual basis.
- Your business name or logo presented at special events
- Your business name or logo on our website, with a link to your website
- Event sponsorship opportunities/naming rights
- Special acknowledgement in our Annual Report
- Invitations to our annual events, including complimentary tickets to our major fundraiser
- Access to our members-only events and outings
- Special volunteer opportunities–for individuals or business groups
- Showing your customers, clients, and those you serve that you care about protecting and stewarding land and water resources vital to our natural heritage and quality of life