Become a Member
Our members are at the heart of our mission to protect land and water, promote good stewardship, and create opportunities for people to enjoy nature. We appreciate you!
When you make an annual gift of $35 or more, you become a member. When you make a gift of $60 or more, your membership includes your entire household. If you are a student under 25, you are eligible for a reduced membership of $25. Become a member of our Summits Society by making a gift of $1,000 or more.
- A vital role in saving the places you love
- Members-only hikes on protected lands
- Free participation in our White Squirrel Hiking Challenge
- Invitations to special events
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Landscape newsletters
- Email news updates and event invitations
- A ‘Proud Member’ reusable tote bag
- Conserving Carolina stickers
- A $10 Gift Certificate to Diamond Brand Outdoors
As a special membership offer between now and January 1, 2019 new members—including gift memberships—receive a 2019 Giving Calendar: Protected Places with gorgeous photography from Romantic Asheville!
Join online or contact Development Director Lynn Killian (828) 697-5777 ext. 202 to discuss your gift.