Become a Member
Our members are at the heart of our mission to protect land and water, promote good stewardship, and create opportunities for people to enjoy nature. We appreciate you!
When you make an annual gift of $35 or more, you become a member. When you make a gift of $60 or more, your membership includes your entire household. If you are a student under 25, you are eligible for a reduced membership of $25. Become a member of our Summits Society by making a gift of $1,000 or more.
From now until Jan. 1, 2019, we’re offering a gift membership special! All new memberships, including gift memberships, come with a gorgeous “Protected Places” calendar by RomanticAsheville.com.
- A vital role in saving the places you love
- Invitations to special events
- Members-only hikes on protected lands
- Free participation in our White Squirrel Hiking Challenge
- A ‘Proud Member’ reusable tote bag
- Conserving Carolina stickers
- A $10 Gift Certificate to Diamond Brand Outdoors
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Landscape newsletters
- Email news updates and event invitations
Join online or contact Development Director Lynn Killian (828) 697-5777 ext. 202 to discuss your gift.
New Member and Gift Membership Special
As a special membership offer between now and January 1, 2019 new members—including gift memberships—receive a 2019 Giving Calendar: Protected Places with gorgeous photography from RomanticAsheville.com!
That means that with every gift membership that you give, the new member receives:
- A beautiful calendar
- Two Diamond Brand gift cards (a $10 card with your membership and another $10 card that is part of the calendar)
- A Conserving Carolina tote bag
- Access to members-only hikes and events
- All of the other membership perks listed above
It’s a perfect gift package for everyone who loves this beautiful part of the Carolinas!