Our members are at the heart of our mission to protect land and water, promote good stewardship, and create opportunities for people to enjoy nature. We appreciate you!
When you make an annual gift of $35 or more, you become a member. When you make a gift of $60 or more, your membership includes your entire household. If you are a student under 25, you are eligible for a reduced membership of $25. Become a member of our Summits Society by making a gift of $1,000 or more.
Membership Special Through Jan. 1
Now through Jan. 1, 2020, when you sign up for a new membership or give a gift membership, you get this gorgeous 2020 calendar featuring waterfalls in the Carolina mountains. That’s in addition to all of the membership perks listed below. The calendar was generously produced by RomanticAsheville.com with photography by Kevin Adams, to benefit conservation.
A gift membership is a meaningful holiday present for everyone who loves this part of the Carolinas. Your gift helps protect places they love. Plus, they get a calendar, a tote bag, invitations to events, members-only hikes, and more.
- A vital role in saving the places you love
- Invitations to special events
- Members-only hikes on protected lands
- Eligibility to become a Hiking Challenge Champion
- A $10 Mast General Store gift card
- A ‘Proud Member’ reusable tote bag
- Conserving Carolina stickers
- Recognition in our Annual Report
- Landscape newsletters
- Email news updates and event invitations
Join online or contact Development Director Lynn Killian (828) 697-5777 ext. 202 to discuss your gift.