August 25 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Join us August 25, 2020, 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm for an evening full of fun ways to explore and celebrate conservation, including:
- A special message from keynote speakers Audrey and Frank Peterman
- Inspirational stories about people and nature
- Updates on exciting conservation projects and soon-to-be-open trails
- Featured auction items
- Musical performance by the Jason DeCristafaro Band
- Drawing for the winner of the 2020 Trip-of-Your-Choice raffle
- And more!
Registration is required. Please click here to go to the event website.
Registration for the virtual event is free!
Please consider supporting Conserving Carolina with suggested donation of $65
You can enter the trip raffle and bid on auction items, whether or not you attend the event. Get all the details at the event website.