Join A Conversation with Black Folks Camp Too Founder, Earl B. Hunter, Jr.
Join us for a conversation with Earl B. Hunter, Jr. of Black Folks Camp Too. Recently, Earl met with our communications director, Rose Lane, on Bearwallow Mountain for a walk and a conversation on some big topics. This conversation became a video that premiered today on Facebook, with Earl and Rose available afterward to respond to feedback in the comments.
Please join us for this conversation, which we hope will bring people together, finding our common ground in the great outdoors. You are invited to share your questions, stories, and ideas in the comments.
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- What got Earl to launch Black Folks Camp Too?
- Why don’t you see more black people in the outdoors?
- What is Conserving Carolina doing to improve equity in the outdoors?
- What’s at stake for the conservation movement?
- How is Conserving Carolina protecting land for everyone to enjoy?
Big thank you to our videographers, Will and Deni Media!