Become a Host Site
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Project Conserve Host Site! We are thrilled to partner with local organizations to address conservation needs in western North Carolina.
- Be a registered 501c3 nonprofit, university, or government agency (local, state, or national)
- Provide active and qualified supervision of the AmeriCorps member, averaging at least 12-15 hours per month
- Provide adequate office space, supplies, and training necessary for the member to be successful
- Provide a well-planned and detailed member service description that is aligned with the goals and requirements of Project Conserve
- Fulfill other program requirements and expectations as outlined in the Fact Sheet
Request a Service Project
We believe that collaboration helps us all to do more with our resources. Could our team of 42 help your organization accomplish something meaningful in 4-6 hours? We’re looking to partner for 9/11 Day of Service, Martin Luther King, Jr Day of Service, National Volunteer Week, Earth Day, and more!