RESCHEDULED to June 13 – Tails and Trails
April 4 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm$20.00
Tails and Trails has been rescheduled to Saturday, June 13, 2020.
All current registrations will be automatically transferred. Registration remains open so you can bring even more friends with you in June! Please email Laura Rice with any questions!
Thank you for your support and registering to attend our Tails and Trails hike scheduled for April 4 at Bearwallow Mountain. In the best interest of you, our staff, and the community, we have postponed the event. Our new date is Saturday, June 13, 10 a.m. at the Bearwallow trailhead. We look forward to gathering with all our friends and supporters once it is safe to do so, celebrating spring, nature, and our pets!
You have a few options for your hike registration:
1. Do nothing and your registration will be automatically transferred to June 13.
2. Request a transfer to a friend if you are unable to make it (any transfers will need to be requested by Friday, June 5).
3. Turn your registration into a fully tax deductible donation to Conserving Carolina and the Blue Ridge Humane Society to support our work in this trying time.
4. Request a refund by emailing Laura Rice at firstname.lastname@example.org (the refund process may take 7-14 days due to the current coronavirus situation and limited office hours).
5. Recruit even more friends to register and join us all in June as registration will remain open at https://www.blueridgehumane.org/get-i…/fundraising-events/…/.
Thank you again and we hope you stay healthy and safe!